Yesterday, I stepped outside and got a whiff of gasoline. As people out here are quite fond of their ATVs, Motorcycles, and go-carts, I thought someone had spilled some when filling up.
It was stronger today.
So, I followed the scent (yeah, I looked like an idiot), and saw that it was the generator that was leaking. The fumes were gathering under the camper. I had to move the generator downwind so that the camper won’t become a rocket if someone decides to light a match.
It would probably make a cool rocket, just not with us or our stuff in it.
Mikes first night off is tomorrow. It’s likely (after sleeps most of the afternoon) he’ll take a look at it then.