I don’t know if it’s lack of quality sleep, or perhaps the cheap diet I’ve been on for almost a year, but lately I could lose my head if it weren’t attached AND almost forget that it’s actually a joke, and you can’t really lose your head because it IS attached.
I wonder what’s on Facebook…
Oh, yeah, I need to finish this post first. What was I talking about? Oh, right. Head. Attached. Joke. Got it.
As a result, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I can’t seem to keep up with any of my blogs or even seem to find the time to post photos. I wanted to start video blogging again, but I keep misplacing my camera just before an important moment, or I would just forget to charge the thing.
Nothing in the Camper seems to be in its place, which makes things even more difficult. IT seems that if I even take 5 minutes to do anything online,
So, for the remainder of the week, I won’t be on any of the social networking sites – if I go online at all. If I’m online, it’s likely I will only post to my blog – which will post to Google+, then that will post to Twitter, then that will post to FB. So, it’s not like you won’t be hearing from me.
I will check in G+ and FB on Sunday. If I’m still having trouble, I’ll probably avoid the social networks next week as well.
- Hello, my name is Christina, and I’m addicted to Facebook. (clrozelle.wordpress.com)
- How to Be a Google+ Success (business2community.com)
- Facebook (FB) Keeps Pushing Boundaries of ‘Too Far’ With Mood Study (investorplace.com)
- “Likeaholic” Not Anonymous!!! (anandkumarrs.wordpress.com)
- Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps (lifehacker.com)